Pages

Tuesday 12 October 2010

Hihihi

So this is my new blog.

I must have started about five hundred million blogs in total over the time I've been on the Internet. I've never kept up with them for more than a few weeks. Or months, actually, when I think about my first Livejournal. But I will totes keep this one going for the rest of my life this time. For serious.

Actually, I do feel a bit more confident about this one lasting, as my last attempt to keep a blog has actually gone pretty well. My tumblr has been going for about a year now and aside from a few patches when I didn't upload much I've actually been pretty good about uploading things on it regularly.

So why, if I'm happy on Tumblr, have I started up a blog here? I don't really know. I guess partly cause Tumblr doesn't feel so much like a place for like long entries. And partly this feels a bit more personal. I don't know. And that's not meant to criticise Tumblr, which I still love and will carry on using. I guess I probably don't have a reason for making a second blog. Maybe I just like to hear myself talk :P

Well, if you've stuck this far into my first rambling entry you probably want to hear all about your humble narrator! Right?

Right?!

Well, because I am a totally inventive and original person, here's a survey:

Name: Rhiannon
Birthday: 3rd July
Current Location: Sunny Edinburgh
Eyes: Blueyish
Hair: Reddyish.
The Shoes You Wore Today: Brown ankle boots that kinda make me feel like an elf.
Your Weakness: Chicken korma.
Your Fears: The Slender Man is pretty much fear personified.
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Pass my second year of uni, finish my novel.
Best Physical Feature: I'm pretty keen on my left knee, actually. Believe me, you ain't seen sexy till you've seen my left knee.
Do you Smoke? Nope.
Do you Swear? Is this where I write something like ‘fuck yes’ and everybody chuckles at my astonishing wit?
Have You Been In Love? I am, thank you very much <3
How Do You Want To Die? 98 years old and batshit insane, racing somebody else off a cliff in a wheelchair.
What do you want to be when you grow up? Forensic linguist by day, demented super-villian by night- I mean, a novelist in my spare time.

Now you know. And knowing is half the battle!

2 comments: